Saturday, October 27, 2007

Chillout in TV...Nip/Tuck premeire this week!

One of my most trusted sources for good music is the show Nip/Tuck on FX. Its pretty much the only show I've ever been borderline obsessed with. The music in the show just takes it up a notch. Ever scene has the most appropriate soundtrack, and often, its a very cool downbeat tune.
There's a great Nip/Tuck discussion board (www.niptuckforum.com) that actually has the songs listed from every episode of every season. Its how I first heard Layo & Bushwacka.

Nip/Tuck Season 5 premeire's this week Oct. 30 on FX at 10 PM. They moved the setting to LA, I hope it doesn't affect the music too much. I'm curious to see if they will change the sound of the show to reflect LA's entertainment scene.

Ambient music is a perfect setup man in pop culture b/c it provides that background mood. Movies and TV just wouldn't be the same, and its probably underappreciated by most. But that's cool, as long as I enjoy it!

No comments:

Blog Archive