Thursday, December 17, 2009

Suburban Dream does it again...

I first wrote about Suburban Dream Recordings more than a year ago when I had a listen of the Dublin, Ireland-based crew's tracks "Music" and "They Start Out Using." I really enjoyed their vibe, bringing a deep, yet laid back lounge style that borders on ambient, but grabs you at all the right times with a lot of spoken word riffs over catchy synth hooks, anchored by solid downtempo beats throughout.

So Ciaran - head dude over at Sub Dream - sent me their new single "We Still Do It", just released a few weeks ago, I had a hunch I was about to listen to something special. "We Still Do It"...well...it still does it. The track is super smooth with a hint of grimy dub, and Sub Dream's signature spoken word, to add the edge it needs to make it interesting throughout. Check it out at the Soundcloud player here, and click the link above to hear more tunes directly at their web site www.subdream.net.

Suburban Dream - We still do it by Suburban Dream

No comments:

Blog Archive