Thursday, March 7, 2013

Chilled DUB: Jahtari Promo Mixtape for SKANK IT UP

It's mad chilly in my part of the world today, but I heard this mix (shared by a friend MorningSteppa - a fresh downbeat DJ and music curator in New Zealand) and it brought sunshine and warmth into my day.

This mix is a collection of super chill, beachy dub - just fantastic for lounging around or relaxing, or gettin deep with some of your closest friends. It's a promo mixtape for a dub/reggae party SKANK IT UP happening in Paris next weekend, if only I could be there... though I can't be there I'll be listening to this mix, check out the tunes and the track list below...



1. Jahtari Riddim Force - Gunshot Dub demo
2. Jahtari Riddim Force - Tascam Riddim demo
3. Tapes - Make Dem Dub
4. Soom T - Summer Days
5. disrupt - Summer Days Dub
6. disrupt - R2D2 Riddim demo
7. Mr. Williamz - Dancehall Hobby
8. Kenny Knots - Herb From Grow
9. Speng Bond - Tann Up Solid
10. Maffi - Robotron Dub
11. Part2Style - Fever
12. Tapes - This Weed's Making Me Nervous
13. Speng Bond - White Horse
14. Mr. Williamz - Sit Down Steady

No comments:

Blog Archive