Monday, February 6, 2012

Spectrum Mix - from DJ Upside aka DJ Erok

I've been listening to a lot of different stuff these days and this weekend I whipped up a mix that includes sounds ranging from downtempo, reggae, dubstep, progressive house and funk. I always like to mash up genres - sometimes it works and sometimes it's a bit forced, but that's how I challenge myself and grow as a DJ and music listener.

Check out my mix "Spectrum" here - you can Download it for free, and the playlist is below:



Track Listing:
So Much for Love - Gramatik
Time Has Written - Supervision
Deep In The Cut - J Boogie
Mr Universe - Mos Def (Max Tanonne Mos Dub Edit)
State of the Union (Rewound) - Thievery Corporation
Pearl - The Deadbeats
More Important Than Michael Jordan - Pretty Lights
8000 (Diplo Remix) - Proxy
Moan (Remix) - Trentemoller
Aspic - Simian Mobile Disco
Breakin' a Sweat - Skrillex
Step Aside - Silkie
First Flight - The Others
Starry Eyed (Jakwob Remix) - Ellie Goulding


No comments:

Blog Archive